BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Public Enemy #1!

How can I put into words the feeling of loathing I have for Nancy Grace and all she stands for? Should I even try? YES! I hate that bitch!!! Look, I will admit to have an honest opinion of her I would have to have, in fact, seen her show a few times. I will say that her smugly face and her twangy accent have caught me a few times, seeing what she's so RUDELY protesting now. You see the thing is every time I stop on her channel to see whats up, I realize that what she's reporting on isn't even important. Sure, what she talks about are issues. Baby nappers, little kids accidentally eating reefer rice krispie treats, and teachers having sex with students are real problems, but there are deeper rooted issues that spawn those indecent acts. She's just a rabel rouser to put it as Dave might say. Enticing people to get riled up about those kind of things just for the sake of hearing your own voice and having your own television is just wrong. REALLY, just wrong. If your gonna get people riled up for something do it for a cause worth doing. Like ending world hunger, or fighting intolerance. I've also noticed that any guest she has, reporting on her own issues, is routinely berated with rude comments, and is belittled constantly. These guest come to report on issues she picked. They come on to give extra information to the story, to stoke her evil fire. Don't be mean to those people. They're helping your "cause". Whew, I had to get that off my chest. I know that in all reality I'm actually just promoting her and that anyone who hasn't heard of her or at least seen her might now be inclined to do so. Well, I don't say no, don't check it out because it might be good to see first hand the horrible web of nastiness that is Nancy Grace. That is all.

0 comments: